- THE TERMS
(1) These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) set out your rights and obligations, and those of Loom Slippers (“Loom Slippers”, “we”, “us”), in relation to this website, www.loomslippers.com (the “Website”). These are the terms and conditions on which Loom Slippers shall accept an order from you as a purchaser (the “Purchaser”) and/or supply a gift card (“Gift Card”) to you as a recipient (the “Recipient”).
(2) Please read these terms carefully before you submit your Order (as defined in paragraph 1.3 below) to Loom Slippers. These terms tell you how the Goods will be provided, how you may end the Contract (as defined in paragraph 3.1 below) and other important information.
(3) By Purchasing from Loom Slippers, you accept that you may be entering into the Contract with us under these Terms (as your purchase intent is an offer Loom Slippers can choose to accept or deny). Under these Terms, an order (an “Order”) is the Purchase of any Loom Slippers product. Visitors to the Website who do not purchase a product but who nevertheless use the Website, affirm that they are bound by these Terms each time they access the Website.
(4) If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Website.
(5) You will be able to access most areas of the Website without Purchasing a product. Other areas, and the opportunity to Purchase from us, are only open to you if you make a Purchase.
- INFORMATION ABOUT LOOM SLIPPERS AND HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
(1) The Contract for the supply of the Goods is entered into between you and Loom Slippers. Loom Slippers is responsible for supplying the Goods (if it chooses to accept your offer of purchase).
(2) If you have a question or need any assistance, you should contact Loom Slippers. You can contact Loom Slippers’ customer service team at email@example.com.
- LOOM SLIPPERS’ CONTRACT WITH YOU
(1) Acceptance of your Order will take place when Loom Slippers emails you to accept and confirm it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and Loom Slippers for the supply of the Goods (the “Contract”).
(2) If Loom Slippers is unable to facilitate the supply of the Goods, Loom Slippers will inform you of this by email and if you are the Purchaser, Loom Slippers will refund you the full amount charged as soon as possible.
(3) Loom Slippers is under a legal duty to supply Goods that are in conformity with the Contract (if it accepts your offer). Any photographs included on the website are examples only and Loom Slippers will select the Goods at its discretion in order to fulfil the Contract.
(4) If you are the Purchaser: Loom Slippers will assign an order number to your Order and will tell you what it is when it accepts and confirms your Order. It will help Loom Slippers if you can quote the order number whenever you contact Loom Slippers about your Order.
(5) There are limited circumstances in which you may cancel the Order after it has been made. Further details are set out in Section 6 of these Terms.
(6) For the avoidance of doubt, products on this website are in invitation to treat, they are not offered for sale. Your offer of purchase may or may not be accepted by Loom Slippers. If it is accepted, a contract comes into existence. If it is not accepted, there is no contract.
(1) Goods may vary from their pictures. The images of the Goods on Loom Slippers’ website www.loomslippers.com are for illustrative purposes only. The Goods will be selected by Loom Slippers at its discretion in order to fulfil the Contract. Loom Slippers will use reasonable endeavours to select the Subsequent Goods in line with the options selected by the Purchaser at the time the Purchaser makes the Order.
(2) We reserve the right to revise these Terms from time to time at our discretion. Such revisions will be effective immediately upon publication on this website. We recommend you review the terms for amendments each time you use the website and before placing any Order. By continuing to use this website after such publication, you agree to be bound by these Terms as revised. Any changes to these Terms will apply to any Order you place from the effective date of the change. Should we choose to provide you with notice of amended terms, you agree to receive email notification of the amendments from us or a third party. You should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the current Terms.
- PRODUCT OFFERS AND ORDERS
- This website and the information on it constitute an invitation to treat and not an offer to sell or supply products.
- We will advertise each item of the goods described in this website ("Offer Goods") for sale until the date specified in the relevant advertisement, or if the Offer Goods have not been advertised in an advertisement, until such time as the Offer Goods are removed from this website ("Offer Period"), for a price not greater than the price specified in this website for that item ("Offer Price"), subject to these Terms.
- Please refer to our returns policy regarding returning online orders. We recommend you carefully preview any Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order. Once you have placed your Order, you cannot cancel or revoke your Order, unless expressly provided for in these Terms.
- You and we may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of products by you making an offer via the website to purchase a product at the price advertised on the website by:
(5) When entering into a sale contract via the website, you will be taken to have communicated your offer to purchase the products only when:
(6) You acknowledge that:
(7) You will receive an email from us immediately after you have confirmed your Order and made payment.
(8) If your Order is not accepted by us, we will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
(9) We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, the products on the website, or an error in your Order.
(10) If we cannot supply a particular product, we will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
(11) We will be deemed to have accepted your Order when your Order is delivered to your specified delivery address or on collection of your Order from us.
(12) If a price for a product is listed with no price or at a price far below or above market value, without reasonable cause, it is likely this is an IT or website error and you agree that we will not honour this as a legitimate payment for the product and you accept that you will pay the correct list price for this product (determined by Loom Slippers) on correction or accept a full refund of the incorrect price originally paid.
(13) All products are subject to a maximum of 6 months warranty, unless stated otherwise. Warranty period starts from the original date of sale.
(14) No goods on this site are available for sale to New Zealand.
- ORDER ENQUIRIES
(1) If you have any query about the progress of your Order please contact the Customer Team – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your Order number handy as shown on the email confirmation.
- GIFT CARDS
(1) Gift cards must be purchased through the website www.loomslippers.com. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or redeemed. Gift cards are redeemable from the Loom Slippers website www.loomslippers.com only. Gift cards expires 12 months from the last transaction. Cash will not be given for any unused balance. Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited. Gift cards are non-refundable.
(1) Prices shown are in United States dollars unless otherwise shown. We may vary any prices on this website at any time without notice to you.
(2) Images of products shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
(3) We reserve the right to correct any errors.
(1)All payments must be made by you in full.
(2) Payments must be made via the secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of those providers or by authorising us to charge your credit card account for the total price of the products ordered and the applicable delivery fees (if any) at the time the products are dispatched.
(3) To the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you where a credit card or TNS account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
(4) If there is a problem with your payment (for example, if your credit card transaction is declined), we may contact you to make alternative payment arrangements. You will be liable for all debt collection costs where you fail to make payment for any order when payment is due.
- SUPPLY AND DELIVERY
(1) Subject to your compliance with these Terms and our acceptance of your Order, we will sell and supply the products to you as shown on your Order confirmation.
(2) Products may not be available for immediate delivery. We will endeavour to deliver your Order to the address you nominate in your Order within ten (10) days of the date you placed your Order.
- DELIVERY BY POST OR CARRIER
(1) The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address.
(2) On receipt of your Order, your Order will be dispatched to you to your specified delivery address generally within 10 business days of the date you placed your Order.
(3) You may be required to be available in person to accept all deliveries.
(4) If you wish to change the delivery date or delivery address you must let the Customer Team know (email@example.com at or before 2:00pm on the date you place the Order.
(5) We will use our reasonable endeavours to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch; however we do not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes.
(6) You must advise at the time you place your Order via the website, or later when you discuss delivery with us, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as remote rural locations, restricted access, stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location, or a rural location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
(7) We cannot accept responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor.
- TITLE AND RISK IN GOODS
(1) Title and risk in the products, such as loss and damage, pass to you when your order is received by the Frieght Company.
- DAMAGED PRODUCTS AND ACCEPTABLE QUALITY
(1) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have the right to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
(2) Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information on our policy regarding online orders when you have changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
- PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
(2) We or our third parties may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact our Customer Team. Personal information may include your name, residential or postal address, telephone number and email address.
(3) We and our related bodies corporate and our third parties may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that we and any of our third parties may use your email address to send you messages concerning the Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that we consider may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us or our third parties, please let our Customer team know (firstname.lastname@example.org). You also agree that we may contact you by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.
- DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
(1) To the extent permitted by law, we and each of our related bodies corporate exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
(2) Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, we and our third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
(3) You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and each of their related bodies corporate, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these Terms.
- FORCE MAJEURE
(1) We will not be liable for any errors or delay in performing any of our obligations if such errors or delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, a failure of or interruption relating to the Internet, electricity supply, bank payment systems or postal deliveries.
- TRANSFER AND ASSIGNMENT
(1) If we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business or this website to a third-party, we reserve the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that we have collected from you and any agreements it has made with you
(1) Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
(1) The information contained on this website is intended for general information only. While we endeavour to ensure that information on the website is correct, sometimes errors or inaccuracies do occur, for which we apologise.
(2) We do not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this website. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this website. We reserve the right to make changes at any time and without notice to you, to any element of this website.
(3) To the extent permitted by New Zealand law, we make no warranties in relation to the merchantability, fitness for purpose, freedom from computer virus, accuracy or availability of this website or any other website.
(4) Except as otherwise described, all materials on this website are made available only to provide information about this website, and the products which may be ordered from this website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
(1) This website and all intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by us, or in some cases, a related body corporate or third party, and unless stated, is copyright.
(2) You may view our website and its contents for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not in any form or by any means reproduce, modify, distribute, store, transmit, publish or display within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without our prior written permission or, in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in that material.
(3) Nothing contained in this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. We make no representations or warranties that your use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
(1) Please note that although this site may have some hyperlinks to other third party websites, these sites have not been prepared by us and are not under the control of us. These links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current nor maintained. We should not be construed as endorsing, approving, recommending or giving preference to these third parties or their websites, or any information, products or services referred to on those third party websites unless expressly stated. You link to these websites at your own risk and should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these third parties. We are not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites. We are not responsible for the availability of any of these links.
- SECURE DATA
(1) Given the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that any data transmission is totally secure. Whilst we take precautions to protect information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us. You therefore transmit to this website at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve its security. If you become aware of any problems with the security of the data or the website, please contact us immediately by email at support@Loom Slippers.co.nz
(1) Given the nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that this website is free from viruses, fault or other conditions which could damage or interfere with your computer systems, and we do not warrant that your access to this website will be uninterrupted, error free or that any defects will be corrected. You assume the risk of any damage to your property as a result of using this website, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability for any errors, omissions and faults.
(2) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you use for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
(1) We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives us details of your IP address, PC platform (Windows, NT or Mac), browser (e.g. Microsoft, Netscape or other, plus the version of Browser) and domain.